Brian Greenberg, Floorworks / Relative Space
March 6, 2015
Brian Greenberg is a co-founder of Floorworks/Relative Space, a Toronto-based family-run business. Brian has well over 30 years experience in the flooring industry, which includes a strong background in sustainable design, development and marketing of advanced flooring products. We find out more about Brian here.
- What is your favourite word? Carminative
- What is your least favourite word? Bureaucrat
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Quiet
- What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Religion
- What is the one thing in your home that makes you the happiest (besides Joan, of course!)? The girls - Coca + Bean = cocabean (our two dogs)
- If your life were a soundtrack, what would be on there? We are the Champions.
- What is your favourite curse word? F****ker
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? industrial design
- Do you have any rules? If you are not on the edge, you are taking up too much space.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Hallelujah!